What You’ll Accomplish
Success Outcome #1: Operate the reception area to ensure a professional and welcoming environment, while directly engaging guests and employees.
- Greet incoming visitors and facilitate their connection with appropriate employees/departments in office
- Maintain positive company image by overseeing reception-area communication with internal and external partners
- Review emails in Outlook and check for voicemails and faxes throughout the day; send messages to correct party
Success Outcome #2: Work closely with shipping vendors to reliably process all postal needs; manage and stock all office and kitchen supplies.
- Oversee corporate mailing services by sending, receiving and tracking outgoing/incoming mail and packages
- Maintain postage meter machine and shipping materials
- Utilize 3rd party vendors to sustain office and kitchen supplies
- Solicit employee feedback for specific supply requests and quickly fulfil all orders, including business cards
- Ensure that the front office, copy rooms and breakrooms are organized, clean and well-stocked
- Track gift card sales, usage and refunds, while providing end of month sales reports to accounting department
- Oversee fulfillment of maintenance requests
Success Outcome #3: Support Human Resource initiatives including, but not limited to; employee recognition, corporate events, directories, recruiting, promotional cards.
- Schedule and promote office-wide events for corporate employees
- Maintain and update employee directory
- Manage “master” Outlook calendar to schedule meetings, resolve room conflicts and send meeting updates
- Generate promotional gift cards, birthday and anniversary letters and recognition placards for corporate employees
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting through the interview process
- Assisting with the orientation of new employees to the company
- Supporting an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- College degree is preferred; or two years of office administrative experience in lieu of a degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills involving high levels of sensitivity and confidentiality
- Ability to multitask & prioritize multiple assignments and deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills who can collaborate with others
- Ability to present themselves to all levels of management, vendors and guest in a positive manner
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.